Ohio Tuition Trust Authority
Helping Families Save For College For More Than 25 Years
Established in 1989, the Ohio Tuition Trust Authority is a state agency within the Ohio Department of Higher Education. The Ohio Tuition Trust Authority sponsors and administers CollegeAdvantage, Ohio's 529 college savings program.
CollegeAdvantage offers Ohio's 529 Plan to families both in Ohio and nationwide – it's a tax-advantaged way to save for future college expenses.
We offer two mutual fund-based plans:
- CollegeAdvantage Direct 529 Savings Plan
- CollegeAdvantage Advisor 529 Saving Plan powered by BlackRock
The 11-member Ohio Tuition Trust Authority Investment Board provides investment oversight.
Ohio’s CollegeAdvantage program provides families across the nation flexible options and educational resources to invest in our trusted tax-advantaged 529 plans for education expenses after high school.
A nation where families are better able to afford college
- Valuable products and services: Everlasting, assistance when needed
- Quality: Degree of excellence, consistent commitment to standards to satisfy client requirement
- Excellence in Leadership: Vision, communication, people skills, character, competence, boldness, serving heart, inspire team
- Customer-Focused: Serving the clients’ needs and ensuring that all aspects of the organization keep the customer’s satisfaction as their primary goal.