Give Employees The Added Benefit Of Payroll-Deducted Contributions
We Make It Easy For Employers To Support College Savings
Expand Workplace Benefits With Ohio’s 529 Plan
As an employer, you want to offer a competitive suite of benefits while keeping administrative costs at a minimum. One benefit that can accomplish both is a payroll direct deposit program with Ohio's 529 Plan from CollegeAdvantage. By offering this as a corporate benefit, you provide an opportunity for your employees to automate their college savings. This means an easier path to a better future for themselves, their children, and their grandchildren.
For as little as $25 per pay period, your employees can save for their children's and grandchildren's future college education. They can even save for their own re-training and career development with Ohio’s 529 Plan. Best of all, you can offer the CollegeAdvantage Direct 529 Plan through payroll direct deposit at no cost.
Offer Ohio’s 529 Plan With No Extra Cost Or Burden
Corporate HR and Payroll departments have overflowing workloads – that's why we made payroll deduction simple. With CollegeAdvantage Direct 529 Savings Plan, the employee can open and manage their account through our website.
Once an account is established, the employee can print out the direct deposit authorization form and you can enter in your payroll system. What could be easier? We use the same ACH direct deposit system you’re already using to deposit payroll to bank accounts, credit unions, and other depositories. CollegeAdvantage Direct 529 Plan payroll deductions are after-tax dollars.
* Payroll deduction is not mandatory, but is definitely an added convenience for your employees.
CollegeAdvantage 529 Employer Resources
Our on-site marketing representative will:
• Help you before and after your payroll direct deposit plan is in place. Contact us for assistance.
• Be a point of contact and answer your employees' questions.
• Communicate the benefit both to your HR/Payroll departments and employees.
• Provide educational materials for staff and employees.
• Lead employee workshops and attend benefits fairs.
• Request a marketing representative to attend your event.
Download these helpful reference materials:
• Employer's Guide
• CollegeAdvantage 529 Brochure
• Payroll Direct Deposit Procedures For Employees
• Employee Payroll Direct Deposit Form
• Payroll Deduction Form
• Seminar Or Lunch-And-Learn Announcement Poster
• CollegeAdvantage 529 Poster
• Employer presentation 2022
Need additional help or short on time?
• Send us an email and we'll gather materials for you or help fit Ohio's 529 College Savings Plan into your workplace.
• Interested in information for your internal newsletters? You’ll find informational articles to include or link to on the CollegeAdvantage blog.
• Ready to book us at your benefit fair or schedule a lunch-and-learn? Email us to set up a date and time.
Some Ohio employers who offer Ohio's 529 Plan:
Current news about 529 plans in the workplace:
Have multi-state operations?
CSPN is a trusted informational resource for the college-savings industry.